Turning your health and welfare investment into an industry leading solution.
Set The Trend, Don’t Follow It
If spreadsheeting carriers and plan designs is how you currently manage health and welfare spend, we have news for you.
Each year employers face a tough decision – healthcare trend consistently increases year-over-year, insurance costs eat more into the budget, and the benefits offered to attract and retain employees become diminished overtime.
While providing affordable healthcare may sometimes seem like an impossible task, our proprietary SHAPE process and industry leading services can help curb the vicious cycle, regain control over benefits spend, improve ways to attract and retain employees, and get you focused on running your business again.
Seubert supports employers in their efforts to transparently manage benefits spend and the employee experience. The services and solutions we provide through our SHAPE process have helped employers throughout the U.S. in every industry become more efficient in managing risk, improving employee benefits, and creating a healthier bottom line.
- Multi-year strategic planning including data driven cost containment recommendations
- Integration with client business objectives, organization culture and existing benefits ecosystem
- Navigating market landscape and identifying emerging trends proactively
- Comprehensive plan competitiveness evaluation and optimization opportunities
- Annual service plan development and stewardship reporting
- Vendor management including performance accountability and contract evaluation
- ERISA Compliance including:
- Plan Document
- Summary Plan Descriptions
- Summary of Material Modifications (SMM)
- Annual Form 5500 filling and CAA filings
- Section 125 Plan document
- HIPAA policies, procedures and required training
- Affordable Care Act:
- Affordability modeling and testing
- Minimum value testing
- Form 1094/1095 consulting
- 226J IRS consulting
- §1557 non-discrimination consulting
- Required annual employee notices including open enrollment and new hire
- Annual non-discrimination testing (§125 and §105h)
- Continuous monitoring of federal and state compliance mandates with email notification when applicable to employee benefit group plans
- Fully Insured
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM)
- Health Insurance Captives
- Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Account (ICHRA)
- Spousal Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan (MERP)
- Reference Based Pricing
Human Capital Management Efficiencies, Workflows & Risk Reduction
- Independent Human Capital Management Technology Consulting inclusive of:
- Benefit administration, payroll, time off, employee onboarding, legal compliance, performance management
- Vendor Assessment, Accountability & Project Management
- Process Efficiency, Accuracy & Integration
- Multi-Point Employee Engagement Solutions
- Human Resource Consulting & Resource Center
- Meaningful clinical interventions based on plan performance
- Data driven program development
- Return on investment modeling
- Brand recognition development and adherence
- Custom employee benefits education platforms
- Open enrollment content development
- Third party system and support services
- Videography and interactive solutions
Solutions to Support Mental Health
Support mental health in the workplace by integrating these healthy solutions.
Employee Spotlight: Jonathan O’Connell
Please help us in welcoming Jonathan O’Connell to the Seubert Team!
Employee Spotlight: Mackenzie Ward
Seubert welcomes Mackenzie Ward to the agency’s Commercial Lines Division.
Eric Rheam, Vice President of Benefits Operation, Principal
[email protected] | 412-223-1498