This year Seubert will be hosting our third annual Struttin’ Our Stuffin’ Turkey Trot. The Turkey Trot will be a 4.4 mile run/walk/bike around North Park in Pittsburgh, PA on Thanksgiving Morning. Don’t let the holidays make you fall out of your workout routine. Come join us and feel a little less guilty after going for that second helping of homemade stuffing.
There are several benefits in running a Turkey Trot before you feast on Thanksgiving dinner:
1. Your body will need to be replenished and will be calling for those calories and protein.
2. It will keep you on track with your fitness goals and be treated like just another Thursday Morning workout. (but more fun and festive)
3. It could even have positive psychological effects throughout your day. Let the endorphins come out to fight the stress away!
4. You won’t feel as sluggish the next day because you didn’t skip out on your exercise the day before.
5. It will give you an advantage on the flag football field because you’re already loose and warmed up!
6. You will be that much stronger to tackle those Black Friday sales at midnight!
In addition to all of the benefits above, participating in this year’s Turkey Trot helps the community too – 100% of race proceeds benefits Our Own Home.
Please click below to register, donate or sponsor.
DOL Increases Civil Penalty Amounts for 2024
On Jan. 11, 2024, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) published the 2024 inflation-adjusted civil
6 Employee Benefits and HR Trends to Monitor in 2024
6 Employee Benefits and HR Trends to Monitor in 2024 in today’s market.
OSHA’s Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Construction Standards in Fiscal Year 2023
Top 10 OSHA construction standards cited during fiscal year 2023 (October 2022 through September 2023)