7 Tips to Minimize the Risk of Auto Theft
According to the Insurance Information Institute, a motor vehicle is stolen in the United States every 45 seconds.
To minimize your risk of an auto theft, consider the following action items:
1. Never drive alone in unfamiliar or high-crime areas.
2. Be vigilant if involved in a minor collision—the accident may be a ruse to get you out of your vehicle.
3. Avoid sitting in your car with doors unlocked or with the windows down.
4. Hide or remove any valuable items from your vehicle.
5. Park your vehicle in a visible, secure and/or high-traffic area.
6. Lock car doors, roll up windows and remove keys from your vehicle when left unattended.
7. Install a security system or utilize pre-existing anti-theft devices in your vehicle.
2024 Construction Industry Trends
Gather information on construction industry trends to watch in 2024 and offers strategies to navigate
DOL Increases Civil Penalty Amounts for 2024
On Jan. 11, 2024, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) published the 2024 inflation-adjusted civil
6 Employee Benefits and HR Trends to Monitor in 2024
6 Employee Benefits and HR Trends to Monitor in 2024 in today’s market.