Join us for Seubert’s annual Thanksgiving fundraising event
2021 Struttin’ Our Stuffin’ Turkey Trot
Run your race, then stuff your face! The Seubert Struttin’ Our Stuffin’ Turkey Trot is back in person at North Park or Remote!
Yes, 2020 did look different but we are back! Lace up your running shoes and join us in North Park or run a remote race with family and friends.
|This year we run in memory of our two-time champ Sean Snyder who passed away on August 23, 2021.|
Earn that turkey and stuffin’ from our starting line or yours!
We hope you join us Thanksgiving morning at the North Park Rose Barn for the Seubert Struttin’ Our Stuffin’ Turkey Trot. Our 4.4-mile course is not officially timed, not overly competitive, but a great way to start the day with family and friends.
Can’t make it to our starting line? No problem! We are offering the remote option, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
All proceeds will benefit Supportive Concepts for Families, formally known as Our Own Home.
To register or sponsor our event, please visit our Ticket Tailor site.
- $25 – Adults / $15 – Children under 12
- Sign up to secure your spot. Register by noon on Wednesday, November 3rd to receive awesome Race Day Swag on Thanksgiving Morning!
- If you choose to run your race remotely there is no official ‘race day’. Complete your run or walk on your day, your way, anytime. Register by noon on Wednesday, November 3rd to receive awesome Race Day Swag in the mail!
- Most important item of all HAVE FUN and post your pics to social media. Tag us on Instagram (@struttin_our_stuffin) or post in our Facebook Group #StruttinOurStuffin
- Join the Struttin’ Our Stuffin’ Club on the Strava app – clock your time, show your race route, post a picture. Challenge your family and friends! Just have fun!
- $1,000 Feast Mode
- $500 Autumn Leaves & Pumpkin Please
Sponsor our event before November 23rd! All sponsor logos will be displayed across social media platforms, recognized on race sites, and included in race packets distributed to all participants.
100% of all proceeds will benefit Supportive Concepts for Families. For any questions feel free to contact Linda Morrison at Seubert at l[email protected] or 412-223-1402.