Email [email protected] for a copy of the recording here.
The individual coverage HRA (ICHRA) is a health benefit for employers of all sizes. Join us for a webinar to learn how to gain complete control over your health benefits budget.
The webinar will be led by Doug Moore of Seubert’s Employee Benefits Division. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What an ICHRA is and how it works.
- How ICHRAs allow employers to exit the health insurance “RISK GAME.”
- What characteristics make a company a good candidate for an ICHRA… and which do not.
- What individual health insurance options look like and how employee enrollment is supported.
- What we’ve learned from early adopters of ICHRAs, including a review of case studies.
This presentation will conclude with a Q&A session. You can submit questions in advance by sending them to [email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected] or visit go.seubert.com/ichra
Commercial Risk: Tailgating and Piggybacking
Tailgating and piggybacking are low-tech tactics used by malicious actors to enter secure areas. They
2024 Construction Industry Trends
Gather information on construction industry trends to watch in 2024 and offers strategies to navigate
DOL Increases Civil Penalty Amounts for 2024
On Jan. 11, 2024, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) published the 2024 inflation-adjusted civil