As the coronavirus pandemic continues to have an unprecedented effect on daily life, many business owners and HR managers are looking forward to the future and a return to normalcy. However, even when stay-at-home orders are lifted and nonessential businesses are allowed to resume operations, there’s a lot for organizations to consider before they reopen their doors.
Here is a list of guides and resources to help you transition back into the workplace:
- Guide to Creating a Return to Work Action Plan (editable Word Doc)
- Sample Return to Work Action Plan (editable Word Doc)
- Reopening a Business After the Coronavirus Shutdown
- Return to Work Plans Following the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Designing a Post-Coronavirus Office
- Screening Employee Temperatures Upon Return to Work
Solutions to Support Mental Health
Support mental health in the workplace by integrating these healthy solutions.
Employee Spotlight: Jonathan O’Connell
Please help us in welcoming Jonathan O’Connell to the Seubert Team!
Employee Spotlight: Mackenzie Ward
Seubert welcomes Mackenzie Ward to the agency’s Commercial Lines Division.