B. Daniel Seltzer, CPCU
When our partners decided Real Estate Development was the subject for a January webinar, our initial temptation was to update past presentations; contractual liability, business interruption, Directors & Officers Liability, Changes to Additional insured since 1985, and others. However, since so much has occurred in the last 12 months, we decided to study your industry association websites, then search risk. We found real estate executives are most concerned about the following risk topics in 2021:
- CLIMATE RISK AND REAL ESTATE VALUES
- Explain that climate risk data is limited
- Bring Real Estate investors usable climate data necessary for underwriting purposes, capital & start-ups are required
- HARD MARKET – INCREASING RATES; CAUSES & ACTIONS
- Gain an understanding of factors that influence the insurance market pricing cycles
- Learn at least 1 new idea your organization can implement to offset higher insurance costs in 2021
- PANDEMIC RISK – COVID-19 REALITY & FUTURE POSSIBILITIES
- Initiate thought to prepare business leaders to respond in advance to the next pandemic
Click here to download these 2021 Real Estate Risk Topics by B. Daniel Seltzer
Implementing Mental Health Strategies in the Workplace
Learn easy ways to implement mental health strategies in the workplace starting today.
Solutions to Support Mental Health
Support mental health in the workplace by integrating these healthy solutions.
Employee Spotlight: Jonathan O’Connell
Please help us in welcoming Jonathan O’Connell to the Seubert Team!