June 26, 2022
North Shore Riverfront Park, Pittsburgh, PA
Join the Seubert Team at the 2022 Pittsburgh Take Steps walk benefiting the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation.
By participating in the Take Steps walk on Sunday, June 26th, you will make an impact in the fight against Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis by helping fund the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s critical research and patient programs. Join Seubert’s team here!
Millions of Americans are living with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, and currently there is no cure. Several Seubert teammates, partners, family, and friends are walking and raising money to support the crucial work of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. Take Steps is the Foundation’s largest nationwide fundraising campaign, helping to accelerate the progress of breakthrough research and to support critical patient programs. Take Steps also brings the community together in a fun, family-friendly, and supportive atmosphere and lets patients know they have a community who supports them.
Please help us raise awareness and some money for Take Steps Pittsburgh by donating or registering and fundraising. Your support will help the Foundation invest in cures for the future, while providing support to patients today.
Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
Location: North Shore Riverfront Park
Check In & Festival Open: 1:00PM
- Music provided by Loyalty Entertainment
- Photo Area brought to us by Totum Realty Advisors
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Mission Tent
- Featuring Allegheny Health Network, UPMC, & UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Kids Activity Tent brought us by Lowes
- Sponsor Row
- Featuring AbbVie, UPMC Health Plan, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, & Chartwell, Takeda, Giant Eagle, and Seubert & Associates, Inc.
- And more!
Click here for more details and to join Seubert’s team!
For questions or help registering for the Seubert Team, please contact Linda Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-223-1402.