Workers’ Compensation Claims

In the event your employee is injured on the job:

  1. Report the claim directly to the insurance company via their “call in” reporting system. Some companies use online reporting. If in doubt, contact us.
  2. You and Seubert will receive a copy of the Acknowledgement of Claim from the insurance company.

After you report the claim to the insurance company, the claims adjuster will:

  1. Contact the injured employee to discuss the accident.
  2. Request copies of bills and doctor’s reports for medical treatment administered.
  3. Contact you, the employer, if there is any lost time from work as a result of the injury.

Contact the insurance company to question the status of a claim.  If you experience delays or have questions, please contact us for assistance.

Workers' Comp Claim Form

« Back to Reporting a Claim