Workers’ Compensation Claims
In the event your employee is injured on the job:
- Report the claim directly to the insurance company via their “call in” reporting system. Some companies use online reporting. If in doubt, contact us.
- You and Seubert will receive a copy of the Acknowledgement of Claim from the insurance company.
After you report the claim to the insurance company, the claims adjuster will:
- Contact the injured employee to discuss the accident.
- Request copies of bills and doctor’s reports for medical treatment administered.
- Contact you, the employer, if there is any lost time from work as a result of the injury.
Contact the insurance company to question the status of a claim. If you experience delays or have questions, please contact us for assistance.
Workers' Comp Claim Form