In the event of damage to your building or contents:
- Protect the property from further damage:
- Call the proper authorities and utilities (gas, electric telephone)
- Take photos of the damage before having emergency repairs made, such as boarding up windows or covering holes in the roof.
- Call Seubert Claims to report the loss.
- Call a contractor to estimate the building damages.
- Separate damaged contents from undamaged contents. Do not discard any items until the claims adjuster gives you the authority to do so.
- Keep records of expenses if you are forced to temporarily relocate your business.
- Do not authorize repairs until the claims adjustor has given you the authority to do so.
« Back to Reporting a Claim